The World of Avlis is an ongoing development project.
As such, new features – features not available in single-player NWN – are constantly being added and optimized.
- Ammunition Management System - Allows for the automatic queueing of various chosen types of ammunition selected in advance.
- Alteration Machines - Alter the design, color, and/or name label of existing items.
- Augment Crystals - Augment existing enchantments on items.
- Avlis Command Prompt (ACP) - Command prompt type functions entered in the chat line.
- Barbarian Rage - Changes to standard rage, as well as additional Specialization sub-classes (BRS styles) among the Barbarian class.
- Character Description - Instructions on how to delete, change, or edit the in character description others see when they examine your character.
- CEP weapon feats - Applying weapon feats to CEP weapons.
- Crafting - Creating armour, clothing, gems, healing kits, jewelry, potions, weapons, and more. Gathering resources, mining and wood cutting.
- Custom Races - New custom Avlis races and how to create a character with one.
- Death Attack - Avlis custom version of the Death Attack feat available to the Annihilator and Assassin prestige classes.
- Death and Dying - Avlis death system.
- Economy and Persistence - The Avlis economy. Persistent chests, corpses, merchants.
- Recycling System - Creates a continuous process tasked towards the disposal of loot drops and crafted durable goods, combined with a way to obtain crafting ingredients through a token exchange system.
- Drop System - Loot drop alterations on Avlis.
- Junk Processing - Dispose of remains of creature hides and broken weapons you find when adventuring.
- Inn Room & Storage Renting System, Player Housing
- Experience System - Spans the specifics of allotting experience points to PCs.
- Emote System - A way to have your character perform emotive actions, dice rolls, get information on various systems, etc.
- Emote Radial Menu - Performing actions via the radial menu.
- Emote Keywords - Performing actions as you type.
- Voice Throw - Emotes for your companion.
- Magic System - Information on how magic works on Avlis.
- Advanced Magic Specializations (AMS) - Spell-casting "prestige classes" to give spell-casters additional options and specializations.
- Artificing System - Information on creating magic items on Avlis.
- Spell List - List of spells that are part of the Avlis spell hooking system.
- Militant Level Bonuses - Militant Level Bonuses are enhanced effects that certain spells have on militant characters.
- Summon Familiar - Customizations of the mage familiar appearance on Avlis.
- Note System (ANS) - A system for writing notes and sending letters on Avlis.
- Persistent Map Pins - Save your map pins!
- Psionics - A new class and powers for Psionics on Avlis.
- Prestige Classes - New custom Avlis prestige classes.
- Survivalist Tradeskill - Allows use of the meat drops from the loot system.
- Trap System - Avlis modified system for setting, retrieving, triggering and crafting traps.
Unofficial or 3rd Party:
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Systems"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.