From Avlis Wiki
Revision as of 22:09, 15 May 2016 by Gorgon (More of my sort key space goofs)
|Systems and Tools|
The Avlis Recycling System is designed to do the following:
- Create a market for low-level durable crafted goods.
- Reduce the gold inflow from low-level durable crafted goods, while encouraging more PC to PC transactions.
- Provide a means of making up for certain shortfalls in components.
- There are 3 categories of recyclable items: Metals (Weaponcrafting, Armorcrafting and Blacksmithing items), Organics (Carpentry and Tailoring items) and Gems (Jewelcrafting items).
- Recycler NPCs on many servers will convert items of these categories to tokens.
- Each item will give you 1 token per crafting level of the recipe, except Blacksmithing, which is 1 token per 2 levels.
- Full stacks of 99 ammunition (arrows, bolts or bullets) or 50 thrown weapons (shuriken, darts or throwing axes) are considered 1 item (partial stacks are ignored).
- PCs with 3 or fewer crafting levels in all of a given category's trade-skills will be able to turn in 15 items per week.
- PCs with 4 or more crafting levels in any of a given category's trade-skills will only be able to turn in 5 items per week.
- The maximum yield per item is 10 tokens, with a maximum total of 50 tokens/week.
- The tokens will be redeemable at "Token Shop" merchants. These merchants will unlock more options with their collection of other "Junk" items, but some options may not be available for each token type. Tokens can be redeemed for the following amounts (Some DM-Drop level crafting components are available at almost every amount):
- 50 Tokens: Minor Augment Crystals, moderate value artificing supplies, charged magic items or crafting components related to a craft outside of that category.
- 100 Tokens: Lesser Augment Crystals, higher value artificing supplies, charged magic items (e.g. Necklace of Weapon Enchantment) or crafting components related to a craft outside of that category.
- 250 Tokens: Greater Augment Crystals, rarer/higher value artificing supplies, charged magic items (e.g. Rod of Resurrection) or crafting components related to a craft outside of that category.
- 500 Tokens: Superior Augment Crystals, even rarer/higher value artificing supplies or crafting components related to a craft outside of that category (e.g. Wyrmskin or Vrock Skull).
- Tokens can only be spent on merchants of the same category.
- Tokens are non-transferable.
- You can check your current token total using the Talk line and typing: /check tokens