Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (11/09/05) Jand de la Fleur's banishment is lifted. Accused of treason during the war, he is allowed back into M'Chek after his case is reviewed.
- (09/25/05) Dala Wennen, former Commander of the Alpha Corps, granted a Common House seat based on her war record.
- (09/19/05) The Nelthrope mines are reopened by the Avlis Arms and Armor Association after the entrance was collapsed in an attack on the Keep during the war.
- (09/04/05) Houseman Kered Rose is reinstated in his position of Common House Representative as all charges stemming from the Canvas Incident are cleared.
- (08/08/05) The Sword of Toran gives up its duty as the elite law enforcement branch in M'Chek. This duty passes to the newly formed M'Chekian Guards.
- (06/10/05) The M'Chekian Guards are founded from the remnants of the Alpha Corps. They share law enforcement powers with the Sword of Toran.
Late-War: Post-Plague Phase
- (06/05/05) The war between M'Chek and T'Nanshi finally ends and the Blandenberg Protectorate is formed. The Protectorate combines the Blandenberg Settlement and many of the lands formerly known as "the warzone" into a neutral entity controlled by the Churches of Mikon and Dru'El.
- (05/26/05) The Blandenberg Settlementis officially estalished as a neutral entity in the war.
- (05/11/04) A joint coalition is able to discover a cure for the plague. Those involved include Moira Windspar, Corporal Tivn Dimbzig and Frigate Captain Ayren Milen. The losses, however, have still been terrible. Estimates are that as many as 1 in 6 M'Chekians are dead from this plague.
- (04/29/05) A dreaded plague that has been thus far confined to Elysia spreads to M'Chek. The M'Chekian army declares that one of T'Nanshi's officers (a "Trethlawn Brother") is responsible for this deed. The plague, now no longer containd by Elysia's walls, quickly spreads to T'Nanshi as well. Military operations on both sides all but cease as thousands die.
World-War: Elysia's Entry through the Battle of Blandenberg
- (04/17/05) Drotid signs a ceasefire with T'Nanshi and Elysia - Many in M'Chek are outraged that their ally would leave the war, and fear the wrath of the northern armies which have been freed by this treaty.
- (04/13/05) Plans are made to allow M'Chekians to relocate to Visimontium - This city, far to the north is designed as a Magocracy, to be populated by M'Chekians who have fled from the war.
- (04/10/05) Rhissaerk Jalesh's punishment in Elysia is complete. He returns to M'Chek and is granted his place back in the army.
- (04/02/05) The Alpha Corps' new public relations department begins making public announcements of battles. - The first announcement concerns the victorious defense of the remnants of the Village of Blandenberg.
- (03/31/05) General Marcus Deth is raised from the dead and resumes his place as War Comissioner of M'Chek.
- (03/22/05) Rhissaerk Jalesh is extradited to Elysia for crimes against their city. Questions are raised whether the extradition of the "Slayer of Vanoviel" has political motives.
- (03/12/05) The Canvas Affair - A raid on the Canvas by the Sword of Toran leads to the expulsion of its owners from M'Chek, along with the expulsion of the Church of Angadar, and several of its allies. Prominent names among those found guilty include Amonien Amana, Tennira Arknheld, Lisa Kler, Jand le Fleure, and Houseman Kered Rose (who is stripped of his house seat.) Houseman Rose is later cleared of these charges and granted his seat back.
- (03/05/05) Nelthrope Keep is attacked, the entrance to the mine is collapsed, and its storehouse destroyed. With the food stores for winter ruined, many die of starvation and refugees travel to Mikona for help. A group comprised of members of the Council of Balance, the Order of Gorethar, the Sword of Toran, the Order of the Dragon, and the Ivory Order appeal to Ferrell for food relief, which greatly aids in the recovery of the area.
- (02/01/05) The Blandenberg Hospital is destroyed by terrorists.
- (12/18/04) After much agression between the two nations,M'Chek and Elysia finally declare war.
Early-War: The Fairy Gardens Incident to Elysia's Entry
- (12/09/04) A formal treaty is finally made with Tollgaroth. - Again threatened by the Shadow, Tollgaroth makes several key concessions which allow for the treaty to be ratified by the Joint Houses. This will later lead to military support by the giants for M'Chek.
- (12/04/04) The Council of Balance is publically attacked for supposedly aiding Elysia against Titanian attack. - They note that if war comes between the two nations, they will side with M'Chek.
- (11/28/04) Revelations about the nature of the M'Chek-Drotid alliance heighten tensions between M'Chek and Elysia. Specifically, evidence is purported to exist showing the desire of M'Chek to aid Drotid in destroying Elysia.
- (10/26/04) High Commands on both sides of the war institute a policy of fining civilians in the warzone, as the battles begin to escalate.
- (10/23/04) The Gentleman is destroyed for the second and (final?) time. The work was of a joint coalition of the M'Chekian Army and the Order of Valok, consisting of: Gracie Dane, Dala Wennen, Sugriam Undlendenboam, Magnus Khan, Jared Evershield, Tyrus Stark, and Dao Grinner.
- (10/07/04) War Comissioner Marcus Deth is assassinated. He is replaced by General Tharius Grumbald, a relation of Lord Donie Grumbald.
- (08/10/04) Mikona begins an open alliance with the church of Titania - This brings some anger from Elysia, which has been battling the Titanians recently.
- (07/17/04) M'Chek enters into an alliance with Drotid in its war against T'Nanshi. Captain Jake Bentsen of the Alpha Corps gives a famous speech on the matter.
- (06/21/04) The Blandenberg Ferry is destroyed. This vital travel lane from M'Chek to T'Nanshi is destroyed by T'Nanshi soldiers.
- (05/11/03) General Marcus Deth appointed as the new war comissioner of M'Chek
- (04/27/04) War Comissioner Dard Blake Dies - Dard Blake, M'Chek's war comissioner is found to be involved in slave trade. He commits suicide rather than face justice.
- (01/06/04) A hospital opens in Blandenberg - In the temple of O'Ma in the ruins Blandenberg village (now a battlefield), a hospital is opened jointly by clergy of O'Ma and Dru'el.