Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (11/09/05) Jand de la Fleur's banishment is lifted. Accused of treason during the war, he is allowed back into M'Chek after his case is reviewed.
- (09/25/05) Dala Wennen, former Commander of the Alpha Corps, granted a Common House seat based on her war record.
- (09/19/05) The Nelthrope mines are reopened by the Avlis Arms and Armor Association after the entrance was collapsed in an attack on the Keep during the war.
- (09/04/05) Houseman Kered Rose is reinstated in his position of Common House Representative as all charges stemming from the Canvas Incident are cleared.
- (08/08/05) The Sword of Toran gives up its duty as the elite law enforcement branch in M'Chek. This duty passes to the newly formed M'Chekian Guards.
- (06/10/05) The M'Chekian Guards are founded from the remnants of the Alpha Corps. They share law enforcement powers with the Sword of Toran.
Late-War: Post-Plague Phase
- (06/05/05) The war between M'Chek and T'Nanshi finally ends and the Blandenberg Protectorate is formed. The Protectorate combines the Blandenberg Settlement and many of the lands formerly known as "the warzone" into a neutral entity controlled by the Churches of Mikon and Dru'El.
- (05/26/05) The Blandenberg Settlementis officially estalished as a neutral entity in the war.
- (05/11/04) A joint coalition is able to discover a cure for the plague. Those involved include Moira Windspar, Corporal Tivn Dimbzig and Frigate Captain Ayren Milen. The losses, however, have still been terrible. Estimates are that as many as 1 in 6 M'Chekians are dead from this plague.
- (04/29/05) A dreaded plague that has been thus far confined to Elysia spreads to M'Chek. The M'Chekian army declares that one of T'Nanshi's officers (a "Trethlawn Brother") is responsible for this deed. The plague, now no longer containd by Elysia's walls, quickly spreads to T'Nanshi as well. Military operations on both sides all but cease as thousands die.