| Getting Started | Custom Content Files | Player Registration | Rules | Server List |
As part of the process of Getting Started to play on Avlis and the linked CoPaP worlds, you need to register your login with our authentication system. You need to do this whether you are a new player or a returning player. Avlis and linked CoPaP worlds use our own authentication system to keep your account and characters safe.
To register, follow these steps:
- Register on the Avlis Forums. If you haven't already created an account on the Avlis forum, please register here. The forums are an integral way to communicate and participate with the Avlis Community both out of character and in character. The forums can enhance your role play experience and give you an offline way to interact with the world. They also contain a wealth of information. You will also need a forum account to let us know you want to register to play here!
- Gather or Create your Neverwinter Nights Player Name. This is the account name you type into the Neverwinter Nights multiplayer login screen.
- Send a private message to the "Player Registration" group on the Avlis Forums. If you are logged into the Avlis Forums, you can start a new private message addressed to the correct Avlis administration group by clicking here
- Put 'Player Registration Request’ as the title for the private message.
- Include the following information in the message:
"I am a new player" and my multiplayer Player Name is: <type Neverwinter Nights Player Name here (see Step #2 above)>
- IMPORTANT: Do not send us your password or your CD Keys. We will never ask for them. We will never see your unencrypted multiplayer passwords.
- Wait for our prompt reply. We typically respond to requests the same day, within a few hours in possible. We will send you back a private message on the Avlis Forums with a few brief instructions to complete the registration process.
Note for those that purchased Neverwinter Nights from GOG.com:
Please be aware that when you purchase NWN from GOG.com that it comes with a set of default "CD" keys. Our registration server software requires that all players connecting to it must have a unique set of "CD" keys. We have blocked the default keys to prevent issues. GOG will supply their customers with a unique set of keys suitable for multiplayer use. Please visit this page to request new CD keys.