Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ghost: noun; (gOst)
- The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.
- The center of spiritual life; the soul.
- A demon or spirit.
- A returning or haunting memory or image.
- A slight or faint trace: just a ghost of a smile.
- The tiniest bit: not a ghost of a chance.
[Middle English gost, from Old English gst, breath, spirit.]
Ghostie: noun; (g0stE)
A blank page lies before you, almost beckoning you to begin writing...