White Necromancer is an Advanced Mage Specialization. Though most necromancers are focused upon the use of negative energy and its connection to death itself, White Necromancers instead view necromancy as a possible conduit for positive energy and a force connected with the essential energy of life itself. Their necromancy spells are therefore tailored to heal, or destroy undead. During the process of researching these spells Fergus Goodmane gave several of the altered spells names and those have been noted below.
1 - 1st - 3rd Level Spells, +1 DC, +1 Caster Level, +10% to spell caps (ex. a spell with a cap of 10d6 becomes 11d6)
2 - 4th - 6th Level Spells, +2 DC, +2 Caster Level, +20% to spell caps
3 - 7th - 9th Level Spells, +3 DC, +3 Caster Level, +30% to spell caps
In all cases these bonuses only apply to Necromancy spells, and only while White Necromancy is toggled on.
Negative energy ray - "Positive Energy Ray"
- A ray of positive energy slams into the target undead, doing 1d6 points of damage +1dd6 for every 2 caster levels, up to 5d6 at level 9. On living creatures it will heal that amount.
Ray of enfeeblement
- Target undead takes 1d6 attack/save +1 penalties per 2 caster levels up to a max of 11. Living creatures are not affected.
Scare - "Hearten"
- Removes a "fear" effect from single creature and provides a +4 bonus vs fear for 1 round/caster level.
- 1d6 positive energy damage and -2 attack penalty to target undead.
- d8 positive energy damage shield vs. undead.
- Paralyses(turn undead effect) one touched creature.
Negative energy burst - "Firelock's Positive Blast"
- d8 + caster level positive energy damage to undead, as well as attack penalty of 1/4 caster level. On living creatures grants d8 + caster level temp hp, and removes stat drain effects from magic. Note: Currently bugged and does not remove stat drain. In addition, living allies caught in the area of effect with undead will suffer the attack penalty as well.
Vampiric touch - "Healing Touch"
- d6/2 caster level damage (max 10d6) to caster to heal said amount on living creature. If cast on undead creature, functions as standard vampiric touch.
- Functions as remove disease.
- Causes a small amount of positive energy damage. (exact amount unknown, appears to be approx d6)
- Grants 1 living target a temporary burst of life energy, granting 2 regen, d6 temp hp/3 caster level and a +2 bonus to saves for round/level. At the conclusion of the spell duration, the target is "burnt out" from the excess positive energy in their system and suffers 25% hp damage and 1 round/caster level slow.
- Fortitude save or die for undead creatures under 1 HD/4 caster levels. On successful save, no effect.
- Functions as "remove fear."
Sinsabur's Baleful Bolt
- 1d3 + 1/4 levels (max 1d3+3) attack, saves and AC penalties for undead in a chain.
Circle of death - "Dwenya's Deathguard"
- Provides death immunity for 1 round/2 caster levels for all living targets in Area of Effect.
Finger of death
- Fort save or death to undead creatures. Living creatures get 3d6 temp hp, and a haste effect.
- d8 magical damage/caster level to undead creatures. Living creatures get d8/2 caster levels (fortitude save) temp hp for 1 round/caster level. If the temp hp amount is 2x the target's max hp, the creature dies from an overload of positive energy at the end of the duration. If the temp hp amount is equal to or greater than the target's max hp, the creature suffers from blindness and deafness at the end of the duration. If the temp hp amount is equal to half the target's max hp, the creature suffers from a penalty (-2) to their physical attributes of strength, constitution and charisma.
- Grants 1 living target a temporary burst of life energy, granting 10 regen, haste, d6 temp hp/caster level (max 20) and a +4 bonus to saves for round/level. At the conclusion of the spell duration, the target is "burnt out" from the excess positive energy in their system and suffers 50% hp damage and 2 rounds/caster level slow.
- Fortitude save or die for undead creatures. On successful fortitude save, the creature suffers 1 round/caster level slow and a -2 reduction to all saves.
Wail of the banshee
- All undead in area of effect must make fortitude save or die. 1 Undead creature/caster level.
- Summons a ravid instead of a mummy warrior.