Avlis Command Prompt
|Systems and Tools|
- 1 Help
- 2 Ammunition Management
- 3 AMS
- 4 Companion Training System (CTS)
- 5 Dice Rolls
- 6 Emotes
- 7 Horse Conversation
- 8 Information
- 9 IRC Style Emotes
- 10 Looking for Party
- 11 Loot Randomizer
- 12 Lycanthropy
- 13 Player List
- 14 PrC Holy Warrior Smite Evil
- 15 Psionics
- 16 Save Character
- 17 Spellbooks
- 18 Text Colors
- 19 Toggle Auto-Emotes
- 20 Ultravision Fix
- Displays a server help message about ACP commands and usage.
- Parameter1 (Default =
list): Displays help on a specific Avlis Command Prompt topic.
ams- Help about available AMS commands.
check- Help about available check (information) commands.
emote- Help about available emote commands.
roll- Help about available dice roll commands.
list- Descriptions of available ACP commands and how to use
/helpitself (This is the default if parameter1 is not included).
/help ams- Displays help about available AMS commands.
- Ammunition management system allows the user to select a bag (or a specific stack) ammo is taken from when the current stack runs out, instead of relying on BioWare's auto-selector. The Ammunition Management System page has more details.
- Parameter1 (Must be included):
toggle- Toggles between disabling and enabling the different modes used by the ammunition management system.
queue- Queues a bag or stack of ammunition (must be selected using Player Tool 10 prior to this command).
combat- Toggles whether or not to disengage from combat when exhausting all queued ammunition, rather than falling back to the BioWare mode (using the next available unqueued stack of ammunition). Should the user re-engage combat without first equipping and queuing more ammunition, the system will fall back to BioWare mode without breaking combat, until the next stack is exhausted.
clear- clears/resets all ammo management settings
/ammo toggle- This will switch through "Disabling managed mode", "Enabling managed mode: Container based" and "Enabling managed mode: Tag based".
/ammo combat- If the current setting is "Remains in combat after exhausting queued ammunition", it will set it to "Exits combat after exhausting ammunition" (and vice-versa).
/ams parameter1 parameter2 parameter3 parameter4
- Commands available to different Advanced Mage Specializations (AMS). All parameters are not required in every case (see the examples). These commands are only used if you have the specific AMS for the specific command, and the required level in it. See the AMS page for more information.
- Parameter1 (Must be included):
whitenecro- Toggles White Necromancy AMS between enabled and disabled. Can be specifically set by adding
transmutant- Toggles Transmutant AMS between enabled and disabled. Can be specifically set by adding
psimagic- Depending on the parameters following this, it is used to enable/disable psionic augmentation, psionic energy substitution or psionic metamagic.
on- Sets White Necromancy or Transmutant AMS to enabled.
off- Sets White Necromancy or Transmutant AMS to disabled.
offis added as parameter3, this will enable or disable psionic augmentation. Unlike other AMS commands, there is no toggle between enabled and disabled, so the
offparameter3 is required.
element- Toggles the psionic energy substitution type specified in parameter3 between enabled and disabled. Can be specifically set by adding
meta- Toggles the psionic metamagic type specified in parameter3 between enabled and disabled. Can be specifically set by adding
on- Sets psionic augmentation to enabled.
off- Sets psionic augmentation to disabled.
- The following parameter3 commands for psionic energy substitution and psionic metamagic types are used to toggle between enabled and disabled. They can be specifically set by adding
on- Sets the specified psionic energy substitution or psionic metamagic type to enabled.
off- Sets the specified psionic energy substitution or psionic metamagic type to disabled.
/ams whitenecro- If the current setting for White Necromancy is enabled, it will set it to disabled (and vice-versa).
/ams whitenecro on- Sets White Necromancy to enabled.
/ams psi augment on- Sets psionic augmentation to enabled.
/ams psi sub electrical- Toggles the psionic energy substitution type electric between enabled and disabled.
/ams psi sub electrical off- Sets the psionic energy substitution type electric to disabled.
/ams psi meta maximize- Toggles the psionic metamagic type maximize between enabled and disabled.
/ams psi meta maximize on- Sets the psionic metamagic type maximize to enabled.
Companion Training System (CTS)
See the Companion Training System Mechanics page for a description of all commands.
/roll parameter1 parameter2 parameter3 parameter4
- Dice rolls using ACP have 4 available parameters. Parameter2 can be left out for saving throws and ability checks (only required for skill and dice rolls). Parameter1 and parameter4 have default values that don't need to be entered unless you want to change them (see the examples below and the parameter list for default values).
- To make a roll only seen by DMs,
privatemust be the first parameter, otherwise the roll result will be spoken in regular chat. The second parameter chooses between a save, skill or ability check, or doing an unmodified dice roll (redundant when doing a saving throw or ability check, so it can be left out for them). The 3rd parameter selects the type of save, skill, ability or dice size (This parameter is always required). The 4th parameter is used to set how many dice to roll only for an unmodified roll, if more than one is needed.
- Parameter1 (Default is public*): Private or public results.
private- This optional parameter will send the roll result to the DM channel only. If it isn't included, the results will be spoken in regular chat.
- *There is no "public" parameter (it is assumed when
privateis not included) so do not try use it. The results will be unpredictable, and cause an error.
- Parameter2 (Required only for skill and dice rolls): Specify the type of roll.
save- Specifies the type of roll being made is a saving throw (optional when parameter3 is a valid save type).
skill- Specifies the type of roll being made is a skill check.
ability- Specifies the type of roll being made is an ability check (optional when parameter3 is a valid ability).
dice- Specifies the type of roll being made is an unmodified dice roll.
- Parameter3 (Must be included): Specifies the save, ability, skill or size of dice to roll.
- Parameter4 (Default =
1): How many dice to roll for unmodified rolls only.
- Any valid integer (
0or negative numbers are changed to
/roll private save willor
/roll private will- roll a d20 with your will save modifier and send the result to the DM channel (specifying the type of roll
/roll save willor
/roll will- roll a d20 with your will save modifier and speak the result in regular chat.
/roll save refor
/roll save reflexor
/roll ref- roll a d20 with your reflex save modifier and speak the result in regular chat (see the parameter list for optional shorted versions of many commands).
/roll private skill hide- roll a d20 with your hide skill modifier and send the result to the DM channel.
/roll ability dexor
/roll ability dexterityor
/roll dex- roll a d20 with your dexterity ability modifier and speak the result in regular chat (specifying the type of roll
/roll dice d20or
/roll dice d20 1- roll 1d20 and speak the result in regular chat (
1is the default for number of dice to roll, so it can be left out).
/roll dice d6 4- roll 4d6 and speak the totaled result in regular chat.
/emote sit chair
- Sit on the ground, or in the nearest chair if specified. The chair option also works for many placeable seats that aren't normally usable.
/emote sit- Sit on the ground.
/emote sit chair- Sit in the nearest chair, couch or throne if it isn't already occupied.
- Starts the horse conversation with assigning and mount options.
- Displays a server message with the current status of parameter1.
- Parameter1 (Must be included): Selects what to check.
brs- Displays current rager type, level and experience gained.
craftxp- Displays current crafting levels and experience gained in each craft.
tokens- Returns a server message with current "Gem", "Metal" and "Organic" Avlis recycling token totals.
survivalist- Displays current survivalist level and experience gained.
/check brs- Displays current rager type, level and experience.
/check craftxp- Displays current crafting levels and experience.
IRC Style Emotes
Format (without quotes):
/me "text to emote"
- Adds the speaker's name to the start of the text, encloses it in * * and changes the color to orange.
/me is hungry- If the speaker's name is Fred, it will say *Fred is hungry* in orange letters.
Looking for Party
- Looking for Party (LFP) is an in-game (cross-server) chat channel, dedicated to organizing parties, similar to IRC (though all communication is done internally by the servers). Anyone connected to this OOC channel can chat with each other, no matter what server they are on. Please see the Looking for Party (LFP) news topic on the Avlis forums for guidelines about acceptable use of LFP chat.
- Parameter1 (Default when omitted = Displays a list of who is connected to LFP):
on- Enables the LFP channel.
off- Disables the LFP channel.
help- Shows the help text for LFP.
- Any other text following
/lfpis sent as a (server) message to everyone connected to LFP (see Example 1b).
/pcolors- Displays all possible player name colors for LFP.
/pcolor [#]- Sets your player name to the color chosen (by number).
/ignore [player or character name]- Ignores (hides) LFP messages from a specific player.
/ignored- Lists the players you are currently ignoring.
/lfp- Displays a list of who is connected to LFP.
/lfp anyone interested in some hot bugbear action?- Sends "anyone interested in some hot bugbear action?" to all players connected to LFP.
/pcolor 12- Sets your player name color to the 12th one listed in
/ignore damar ogdem- Hides all messages from the player of Damar Ogdem (Sunscream).
- This command can only be used by a party leader. It will do a secret roll of a d100 for all PCs in the party, and return a list of names in order from the highest to lowest roll (names only). Note: This will work regardless of whether or not the party members have LFP activated.
See the Lycanthropy page for more information.
- Toggles between animal and hybrid as the default form type used by true lycans.
/lform- If the current setting is "Your default form is now set to animal." it will be changed to "Your default form is now set to hybrid." (and vice-versa).
- Used by true lycans to change into were-form. If parameter1 is not included, the default animal or hybrid form type (set by
/lform) will be used instead.
- Parameter1 (Default = "set by
/lform"): Specifies which form type to use.
animal- Animal form used.
hybrid- Hybrid form used.
/lyctrans- Transforms a true lycan into the default form (animal or hybrid) set by the
/lyctrans hybrid- Transforms a true lycan into hybrid form.
/whoto get a list of characters (and their players) across the Avlis servers. Ordered by server name, character name, player name. Note: An [LFP] tag next to a name indicates that the player is connected to the Looking for Party channel.
PrC Holy Warrior Smite Evil
- PrC holy warriors (Equalizer/Champion/Avenger) can use this command to smite evil. It includes a bug workaround for the missing/disabled feat caused by the 1.69 NWN update.
- Toggles "extended psionic dimension door"* between enabled or disabled. Parameter1 can be set to either on or off to force the setting, but isn't required. Only usable if you have the psionic power (including items), not the arcane spell by the same name.
- "Extended psionic dimension door" creates placeable portal doors that remain as long as the caster has PsPs to maintain it, and can be used by any PC to go through. Only used for "psionic" dimension door, and not the arcane spell by the same name.
on- Forces "extended psionic dimension door" on.
off- Forces "extended psionic dimension door" off.
/ddoor- If the current setting for "extended psionic dimension door" is enabled, it will set it to disabled (and vice-versa).
/ddoor on- This will set "extended psionic dimension door" to enabled.
/ddoor off- This will set "extended psionic dimension door" to disabled.
- Saves your character file to the vault and your current location on the server.
/spellbook parameter1 parameter2 parameter3 parameter4
- Saves, loads, deletes or lists PC spellbooks. Parameter2, parameter3 and parameter4 are not used when parameter1 is
list. Parameter2 and parameter3 are always required when using any other parameter1, while parameter4 can use its default value.
save- Saves your PC's current spellbook configuration to a name of your choice (a single level of spells can be saved using parameter4).
load- Loads the spellbook configuration into your PC's spellbook (optionally you may only load a single level of spells using parameter4).
delete- Deletes a saved spellbook configuration (this ignores the parameter4 level value, and all levels of spells are always deleted).
list- Displays a list of your saved spellbook configurations.
- Parameter2: The name of the spellcasting class (only the first 3 letters are used).
wizard- Wizard (also used by sorcerer and bard)
- Parameter3: The name of the spellbook.
- Any single word name may be used (no spaces, or the extra words will be used as additional parameters).
- Parameter4 (Default =
all): A specific level of spells to load or save.
9- Load or save the specified level of spells.
all- Load or save all spell levels (This is the default if parameter4 is not included).
/spellbook save wizard partybuffs allor
/spellbook save wizard partybuffs- Saves your PC wizard's spellbook configuration as "partybuffs" (The
alllevel parameter4 is the default when omitted).
/spellbook save wizard partybuffs 9- Saves only the 9th level spells to your PC wizard's spellbook configuration as "partybuffs". Note: If the "partybuffs" spellbook already exists, only the 9th level spells will be updated in it (nothing else is changed or removed).
/spellbook load cleric undeadpwn 7- Loads only the 7th level spells from your PC cleric's spellbook configuration previously memorized as "undeadpwn".
/spellbook delete ranger sneakyspells- The entire "sneakyspells" ranger spellbook is deleted (you cannot use
deleteon specific levels of spells, though you can
savean empty level of spells as an update).
/spellbook list- Displays a list of your saved spellbook configurations.
Format (without quotes):
/blue "text to color blue"
/red "text to color red"
/green "text to color green"
- Changes the text entered in chat to the specified color.
/green This is green- Changes the color of "This is green" to green text.
See the list of Emote Keywords for more information.
- Toggles auto-emote keyword usage on or off. Auto-emotes are special keywords used in chat text, enclosed in* *, to perform an emoted action animation.
/emote_toggle- If the current setting is "Auto-emotes enabled", it will set it to "Auto-emotes disabled" (and vice-versa).
- Workaround for the bug with ultravision/true seeing ending, that causes everyone (PCs and NPCs) to disappear (appear to be invisible). Also restores permanent ultravision to shadowdancers and palemasters, who can lose the effect when being knocked to bleeding.