From Avlis Wiki
- Store Name: Loash Leheven
- Location: Sonja's Hoard, Fey Gardens, T'Nanshi
- Shopkeeper: Celine (NPC)
- Proprietor: Sonja Pyre - Laban
- Stock: Herbal supplies, Alchemy products, Weapons and Alterations
- Loash Leheven is Nanshilae for Three Blades. Started out with three women wanting to create weapons of exceptional quality but with a price that any could afford. With the ideal that pure alloys and hand made components stood for a level of artistry and commitment not seen in many weapons. Each of the three has an area of study that supports the other two. So they all work together to create everything they make. Each in their own right is a master in their area of study and uses that knowledge to produce something of the highest quality. Over time they had the opportunity to expand with a storefront in the village of Zvidureth but has since moved to Fey Gardens. Given that they expanded their business using their own talents in the arts of Alchemy, Herbalism, Carpentry and Tailoring. To offer a more complete line of products to people at a reasonable price.
Who is Loash Leheven?
- Loash Leheven is Edom, Kehol, and Laban or more commonly known by the names of Nawen, Aiko, and Sonja. The three took on the names they call each other based on certain well known features. Edom being Nanshilae for red with Nawen's fiery hair. Kehol being Nanshilae for blue with Aiko stunning blue dragon wings. Laban being Nanshilae for white with Sonja's proud white dragon wings.
Where is Loash Leheven?
- The Loash Leheven store was located within the village of Zvidureth but now in the Fey Gardens.
What to expect from Loash Leheven
- Simply the best deals around and prices that can't be matched in the Spiritland or the Prime. If you wish to buy in bulk please make arrangements to meet with Loash Leheven as we offer discounts for large orders. There is also a growing stock of wands of Arcane nature and orders are accepted for made to order wands. Arcane wands are produced by Laban and special Pryomancer wands made by Vicmin Fria. Visit our Weapon Testing and Display Room for information on Enchantments/Elemental Forces that can be imbued into weapons. Plus a detailed listing of what can be one to each of the alloys we employ in our weapons. We also have alteration machine to handle all your needs be it armor, clothing, cloaks, helms, shields and even weapons.
Current Prices of Note
- Potions of Heavenly Heal for 300 gold coins
- Potions of Heal for 800 gold coins
- Healing Kit +12 for 100 gold coins
- Adamantium Weapons for 220,000 gold coins
- Fey Steel Weapons for 240,000 gold coins
- Goretharium Weapons - negotiable
How to Contact Loash Leheven
Celine (NPC) Account Coming
Aiko aka Kehol Contact
Sonja aka Laban Contact