Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (09/12/03) Lanessa Leaves M'Chek - The Legion of Darkness apparently ceases to exist along with her.
- (05/31/03) "Demon Prince Nastassiou" destroyed - Lanessa claims that this will put an end to the vampire threat to M'Chek, and the Legion of Darkness will now operate independently of them. Shortly thereafter, Lanessa's banisment is lifted
- (04/15/03) Yet another strange disease descends on M'Chek. - This time, it apparently is related to the vampire infestation.
- (04/13/03) Lanessa nas T'jarra expelled from M'Chek.
- (04/09/03) It becomes clear that the Legion of Darkness is in league with the vampires spotted around Mikona (although they insist upon being called "vampyres"). Several break free from their pact with the Legion and Lenessa and begin preying on Mikonians. Cynics claim that this is the Legion's will.
- (03/13/03) Legion of Darkness founded in M'Chek - The aptly named Legion of Darkness is founded by Lanessa nas T'jarra as an organization for those "with darkness in their hearts." They declare themselves violently opposed to the Order of Gorethar.]
- (02/01/03) Lanessa nas T'jarra arrives in Mikona - She will later become infamous as the leader of a group of vampires.