Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (04/18/04) Sorvanok Defeated - The Lich Sorvanok who resided deep in the underdark below Mikona, and who sought godhood is finally defeated by the cooperation of scores of adventurers. A momnument comemmorating this is erected outside the City's gates. Notable at the time: Tollgaroth is turned away from the assault by Kharak Hammerstar, a member of the Order of Gorethar.
- (04/07/04) Sorvanok's minions begin massed assaults on the temples of Mikona. This serves as a call to those who oppose him to act immediately.
- (03/19/04) Sorvanok's minions begin displaying priest-like powers. This leads many to speculate that the lich may be near his goal of ascention.
- (02/08/04) Fulfordis and his ice giants are found to be in league with Sorvanok. This leads to another attempt at a truce with Tollgaroth, since he has no desire to be destroyed by the lich.
- (01/02/04) Sorvanok steps up his attacks on Mikona - Rather than merely attacking the city in retribution for raids on his lair, Sorvanok begins preparations to raze Mikona and ascend to godhood.
- (06/27/03) Damar Ogdem banished from Mikona - For trespassing in Sorvanok's lair. He is later acquitted.
- (12/02/02) Sorvanok attacks Mikona - The Lich Sorvanok launchs what is to be the first of many assaults on Mikona in retaliation for adventurers raiding his lair.