Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (07/20/03) Cyprian, the Archmage of the Ebony Order, attempts to turn the Vortex of Chaos to his will. The gathered Ebony Mages, let by Damar, sabotage the ritual (which takes place outside the Lost River Cavern), destroying Cyprian and the Vortex. Andrinor manifests to the mages present and informs them of his plans for the future.
- (07/15/03) Despite claiming neutrality in the struggle for the vortex of chaos, struggle within Mikona results in a state of war between the Ebony Order of the Moon, and the Order of Gorethar and the Hands of Dru'el.
- (07/14/03) As the magi of Avlis struggle over the Vortex, Mikona outlaws all vortex-related conflicts within its walls.
- (07/11/03) Aramal Fynn, of the Ivory Order, obtains posession of the Vortex of Chaos. In attempting to confront him, Damar and Cor'Angelus become embroiled in a battle with membrs Order of Gorethar.
- (05/23/03) The struggle becomes more violent as "black robed mages" (as distinct from Ebony Order mages) assaulting citizens of Mikona in their hunt for the Vortex.
- (01/24/03) Andrinor releases the Vortex of Chaos into the mortal realm, leading to conflicts between various mage orders and their allies.