The Avlis events calendar
What is the Avlis events calendar?
It's a web calendar for public events on Avlis, maintained by volunteers.
- Browse Avlis events (since January, 2010) in week, month, or agenda view
- URL's to each event's forum posts
- There is no guarantee that all events will be added in time, or at all
- Event durations are approximate
- Errors may also be introduced
Users of the calendar are advised to always double-check the Avlis forums for event information.
The calendar is NOT supported by the Avlis Team, so please don't ask questions about it in the Ask the Team forum.
How do I use it?
Anyone can access it using the following methods:
Subscribe in a calendar app/service (recommended)
Events should automatically show up in your local time.
View the calendar as a webpage customized for these timezones
- Pacific Time (GMT -8/-7)
- Mountain Time (GMT -7/-6)
- Central Time (GMT -6/-5)
- Eastern Time (GMT -5/-4)
- Atlantic Time (GMT -4/-3)
- GMT (no daylight saving)
- Western European Time (GMT +0/+1)
- Central European Time (GMT +1/+2)
- Eastern European Time (GMT +2/+3)
- South Africa Standard Time (GMT +2)
- China Standard Time (GMT +8)
- Australia Western Time (GMT +8)
- Japan Standard Time (GMT +9)
- Australia Central Time (GMT +9:30/+10:30)
- Australia Eastern Time (GMT +10/+11)
- New Zealand Time (GMT +12/+13)
More timezones will be added on demand.
Publish your own events to the calendar
NB: this will reveal your email address to all users of the calendar!
- Google Calendar users:
into the Guest box. Click Add. Continue tinkering with the event details as necessary. And finally, click Save.