Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type of Feat: Class
Prerequisite: Druid 16
Specifics': The character with this ability can take the shape of an elemental (a Huge Elemental at 16th level, and an Elder Elemental at 20th level). The ability may be used 1x/day at 16th level, 2x/day at 17th level, and 3x/day at 19th level. At 26th level the character is able to shift into Elemental Shape at will. The transformation has a duration of 1 hour/class level.
Use: Selected. After choosing the ability, the character must choose one of four elemental types (earth, air, fire, or water) to become.
- Shapes available: Earth, Air, Fire and Water Elemental.
- These shapes improve at Druid level 20 (Elder Elemental).
- Only your armor merge into your elemental shape.
- All elemental shapes have Damage Reduction 15/+3.
- All elemental shapes have immunities: Critical hit, Disease, Mind-affecting spells, Paralysis, Poison, Sneak Attack
- The following table denotes huge elemental atrributes:
|Fire||19||19||26||19||Damage Bonus: Fire 1d6|
|Water||25||22||19||26||Ability: Drown DC20 vs Fort|
|Air||19||30||19||30||Ability: Whirlwind DC14 vs Reflex|
- The following table denotes elder elemental atrributes:
|Fire||23||19||30||20||Damage Bonus: Fire 1d8|
|Water||29||22||23||26||Ability: Drown DC20 vs Fort|
|Air||23||34||19||32||Ability: Whirlwind DC14 vs Reflex|
- This form of shapeshifting cannot be dispelled.