Level: Rgr 4, Sor/Wiz 4
Innate Level: 4
Casting Time: 1 Action
Duration: 1 Minute/Level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
Metamagic: Extend, Quicken, Silent
Energy Substitution: No
The caster is able to turn himself into one of the following forms:giant spider, troll, umber hulk, pixie, zombie
Form STR DEX CON hp AC Attk Abilities/Immunities Giant Spider 19 17 12 +20 +5 1d8+2 On hit: poison: large spider venom; Freedom of movement Troll 23 14 23 +10 +5 1d6+6(x3) Regeneration +5 Umber Hulk 23 15 19 +30 +7 2d4+6/2d4+6/2d8+6 True Seeing Pixie 10 24 10 +0 +5 1d2 Immunity: spell school: enchantment; Immunity: spells by level (level 3 or lower) Zombie 14 14 14 +40 +0 1d6+2 Damage resistance: bludgeoning 10/-; Damage resistance: piercing 10/-; Damage resistance: slashing 10/-
- The AC bonus is a Dodge bonus.
- No items merge into any form.
- Pixies move faster than a regular model, allowing swift travel.
- In zombie form, a character is treated as undead in a few aspects. For example, Harm and Heal have reversed effects, and the character can be Turned by clerics. However, the caster does not receive the typical undead immunities like immunity to critical hits or sneak attacks.
- The damage column lists creature weapons, which are not indicative of the number of attacks per round.
- Transmutant mages of at least Rank 2 casting this spell turn into alternate forms than the ones listed here.