From Avlis Wiki
- Where the Avlis Rules and available Systems information may not be sufficient, the Avlis players are encouraged to direct questions to The Avlis Team. This can be done through the Ask the Team subforum, part of the Avlis forum space, or via a private message to specific team groups that are listed in How to Contact the Team.
- The Avlis Bug Tracker is a vital part of keeping the Avlis environment functioning as intended. Any Avlis player is welcome to create an account at the Bug Tracker and alert the Creation Control Centre & Quality Assurance groups (CCC & QA) for potential issues via the standardized form submissions (bug reports). If your submission contains spoilers / sensitive information, please contact The Avlis Team with a private message to the Staff Group on the Avlis Forum.
- IMPORTANT NOTE (02/2016) The bug tracker is soon to be migrated, stand by for related updates.
Player's Idea Box
- Any Avlis player has the opportunity to bring their own ideas regarding the NeverwinterNights incarnation of Avlis via the Player's Idea Box forum thread in the Ask the Team subforum.
- This thread is reserved for suggestions only; For discussion of said suggestions please search for a relevant discussion thread. If necessary, start a new one in the Avlis General Discussion subforum, or another subforum as appropriate.
- See also: Giving Back