Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Second Appearance of the Gentleman
- (10/23/04) The Gentleman is destroyed for the second and (final?) time. The work was of a joint coalition of the M'Chekian Army and the Order of Valok, consisting of: Gracie Dane, Dala Wennen, Sugriam Undlendenboam, Magnus Khan, Jared Evershield, Tyrus Stark, and Dao Grinner.
- (09/11/04) The Gentleman apparently returns to M'Chek.
- (07/14/04) The Gentleman's minions are apparently at work again. They attempt to slay Lord Derrington, and in response he holds a public meetins, giving information about his role in the destruction of the Gentleman.
The First Appearance of the Gentleman
- (01/12/04) The Gentleman is defeated. A portal to "The Hole," the interdimensional prison which held him for so long is opened by a group of heroes, and he is cast into it and imprisoned there again. Among those heroes who had a hand in this are Emrys Y'Coeden, Ayren Milen, Master Jade, Lt. Jake Bentsen, Sarrena Sunflower, and Kered Rose. The definitive account is penned by Hargas Steelhead.
- (11/15/03) The Church of Dagath learns how to cleanse a crypt, thus making it useless to The Gentlemen for recruitment of his undead minions.
- (09/10/03) The infamous "Gentleman" is first sighted in M'Chek. He attacks travellers seemingly at random.