Serenydion is a wyrmling. He looks like this:
As a Wyrmling
- The ice elementals are invading the air elementals' plane.
- Lizard-people eat humans all the time.
- There's a small dragon behind you!
- That he must be on vigilant watch against the multitudes of dragons and giant butterflies.
- Chickens deserve to be free.
- Betrayal within the mind-flayers' army is just what the side of righteousness needed.
- Wyrmlings are in fact miniature dragons.
- "Hooray for not being stabbed to death!"
- That he is the monarch of all dragon-kind
- We must teach the chickens to fly.
- All humanoids are humans
- "The wing'ed ones day shall come again!"
- The weakness of humans knows no bounds.
- That he is the greatest ruler in all of the infinite planes.
- Energy isn't blue.
- There is a secret cabal of dragon-wizards attempting to take over the world.
- "They're getting through! The line is broken! Retreat!"
- They're all clearly undead minions attempting to prey upon the living.
- That's where he passes out when drunk!
- There're evil illithid-gargoyle-balor-mindflayers from the four-hundred and fifty-second level of the abyss sent to destroy all living life.
- Always suspect the badger, you can see it in their beady little eyes.
- You have no sense for the magnitude of this situation.
- Magic bags are in fact enchanted with death magic by air elementals.
- You'll never take him alive.
- Glowy eyes do not help in comprehending form transmogrifications.
- "They're in our head!! Get them out, get them out!"
- The dragon-lich-wizard-demons are everywhere.
- Got to make sure you don't go slay millions of innocent orphaned children of paupers who were themselves orphaned.
- Avariel sounds like illithid-demon-gargoyle propaganda.
- You'd best not be one of them.
- We're doomed!
- If you don't reply to, "Are you not unevil in the negated sense, incorrect?" you're evil.
- You might as well drop the facade of goodness.
- They've infiltrated the ranks of Gorethar
- The bushes over there! They could be spies for the enemy.
- "Chicken friends! Help free me!"
- We already know the butterflies were spies.
- There're clearly at least two of us, and quite possibly five.
- You've seen them too?!
- There is no chance to defeat them unless everyone, independently, devises their own strategy that coincidentally corresponds with everyone else's independently developed strategy!
As not a Wyrmling
Serenydion sometimes has insane moments where he thinks he's not a wyrmling. These are thankfully fleeting.