|Guild affiliations: ANRA|
|Most active on server: Wilderness and M'Chek|
|Contact: Leave a message|
(A few old keepsakes and letters that have accumulated at the bottom of Cairn's rucksack...)
An elven maiden was overheard singing in Le'Or, her voice swept clearly and melodic amongst the trees, and all that heard her stopped and listened. An excerpt and rough translation:
Le'ztzelethen ayzavu V'Le'Reth V'LeYe'ritath hayseev Le'Nanen ganool moog shav Le'zemanath voo eyeh Nanshin ye'sheru B'Le'Nanen poam ood Manuel Celedor V'Gilthodel! Hoovairen'T'Nanshi! Shoolu chanen Sh'naia! Tem hayseev Le'Dera B'Le'Oovu The shadows depart, the sun and the forest return The border fields are safe now The time comes where elves will sing in the fields once more Manuel Celedor and Gilthodel! Heros of T'Nanshi! Our hearts rejoice! You return the way of the Father ((20 June 2005))
An old letter:
My legs have grown restless and I wander. The breeze through the forest is my breath, the tumbling mountain stream my blood. I still carry my worn bow, as I travel the world as the Father's Avenger. Yet, the bow is used less often, more in self defense or protection of those I find in my travels. My heart seeks to simply be, to enjoy the company of those around me, to embrace nature as Dru'El sees it. No longer do I feel that I need sway the powers of the city folk, the scheming, sense of protocol, and fear that labors within them. Sometimes, in the darkness, vision is short. The world is beset with dangers, and I will resist them as I may do so for my small role here on Avlis -- but no longer as part of a grand plan. When we were younger, time belonged to us, and I was less distant. Sena'lae pulled me aside and said that you had been hurt before and had traveled the difficult path. I have cherished our friendship, and I am happy for it. Yet I did not open my heart fully to you then. You should know the truth hoovaire... without any expectation or need of reciprocation, my heart is yours whether together or apart. I know in my heart that Dru'El shall help us find many crossings of the path that each of us follow. In this, I find great happiness and solace. ((19 Aug 2007))
- July 3, 2231: Escape! Obsidian dagger in the goblin's back while making excuses to relive myself. A grease spell for behind as I ran. Snuck into passage I found weeks ago. Lost their trail. Lost in Galdos.
- July 10, 2231: No idea what that monstrosity was. Run, clambor, run.
- July 19, 2231: Cave continues. Elder earth elementals outnumber 10 to 1, no way around, will lose a day but must backtrack.
- July 24, 2231: The water is foul here. I don't think natural light has ever touched this place. Lost.
- July 27?, 2231: Still no water. Dark.
- July 28?, 2231: Lost. Some water - undrinkable.
- August 1?, 2231: Losing resolve and strength. No water. May Dru'El help...
- August 3?, 2231: A hole, and a drip from the ceiling! Sat under for what must have been 12 hours.
- August 8?, 2231: edible mushrooms, cave fish. Clean water. Lost.
- August 10?, 2231: I wonder if any have ever traveled these caves.
- August 13?, 2231: followed passages for 2 days, have circled back to where I was 2 days ago.
- August 18?, 2231: following passages heading upward. Snuck by dozens of earth elementals.
- August 24?, 2231: very distant tap... tap... tap...
- August 25?, 2231: light! miners 1000 ft above.
- August 27?, 2231: a long climb. Miners 100 ft above. Will seek their help.
- September 28, 2231: held prisoner. Galdosian dwarves thought I was a spy. Finally released at Galdos/Deglos border.
- October 2, 2231: too far to Visimontium. South.
- October 15, 2231: Crystal confines of Nem. Gelatinous Cubes.
- October 19, 2231: Derome Delen. Sold some ore. Recuperate.
- October 21, 2231: Zoozah. Elysia Fallen! No time to heal.
- October 24, 2231: My eyes fail me? Elysia check point!.
- October 24, 2231: Temple in service. Dear Dru'El. The parks...
- October 25, 2231: Heading home. My heart misses... much.
- December 13, 2231: E. T'Nanshi patrol. Kobolds. South to home via forest. Ettercap, Verossan's attacking T'Nanshi Archers, sleet and rain. A couple of Dire Tigers -- healthy.