Mikona:Recent Events:PlotLines:Cold Snap
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frost Giants and the Cold Snap
- Nov 2106 (08 Feb 2004) Fulfordis and his frost giants are found to be in league with Sorvanok. This leads to another attempt at a truce with Tollgaroth, since he has no desire to be destroyed by the lich.
- Jul 2111 (20 Apr) Intense cold strikes Mikona. Snows begin to fall and not abate. No one is certain yet of the cause.
- Jun 2114 (23 May) The cold is ended by an outside group. Blame is placed at the feet of the Mikonans who, " made and broke promises, pranced around arguing," rather than solving the problem.
- Apr 2115 (01 Jun) The frozen dead (numbering 2000) are placed in the ice caves for storage while the city finds room to bury them. Necromancers begin using this as a supply of corpses.
Post-Frost Ice Cave Events
- Oct 2128 (31 Oct 2004) High Reaver Kellid D'Prey begins motions to come to a formal treaty with Tollgaroth. The Fire Giants press for a treaty after attacks by the Shadow of the Void threaten both them and the City of Mikona. In later attacks, the Shadow reveals it is seeking a powerful item left by Sorvanok in the Mikona Underdark.
- Nov 2136 (29 Jan 2005) The Shadow of the Void is destroyed. The undead power hiding in the Ice Caves who attacked both Mikona and the fire giants, which brought about the lasting treaty between the two, is destroyed by members of the Council of Balance, the Reavers of Maleki, the Ebony Order, the Sword of Toran, and the Blue Order.