ACE has two objectives -- to train new bowyer and carpenters to the finest possible standard, and to supply quality goods to the discerning public. It is a loosely structured guild focused on carpentry, but with capabilities in other crafts as well. There is a fairly active membership, with few meetings. "There is no fighting in the guildhall" -- personal viewpoints and allegiances get dropped off at the door. Carpentry only inside.
Historical Officer List
Jillanae Maleficarum; Oct 2110-Dec 2138
Airinn Mal'vaers'il; Dec 2138-Aug 2148
Jillanae Maleficarum; Aug 2148-Aug 2151
Havian O'Dryinos; Aug 2151-Jun 2155
Jillanae Maleficarum; Jun 2155-Jul 2161
Havian O'Dryinos; Jul 2161-Jan 2166
Findail Silaureth; Jan 2166-2231
Selash; Spring 2231-2238
Shard; 2238 - Present
Airinn Mal'vaers'il; Aug 2148-Jun 2198
Kish'ti; Jun 2198-Spring 2231
Spoonworthy; Oct 2110-Jun 2130
Begnar Fustir; Apr 2134-Oct 2136
Kareth Mafer; Apr 2137-Jul 2165
Shard; Jul 2165-Jun 2198
Selash; Jun 2198-Mar 2231
Kish'ti; Mar 2231-present
Begnar Fustir; Oct 2110-Apr 2134
Havian O'Dryinos; Apr 2134-Aug 2151
Findail Silaureth; Jun 2155-Jan 2166
Freroim Ferrowfire; Jan 2166-Jun 2198
Otho Wolf; Jun 2198- 2238
Edge Dravenmore; 2238 - Present
Alvinar Lir'Tanor; Sep 2231-Present
Arch Maleficarum; Oct 2110-Dec 2157
Shard; Oct 2162-Jul 2165
Kisri Aedia; Jul 2165-Dec 2177
Faeldridge; Dec 2177-2238
Ed; Oct 2110-Oct 2162
Alphonse Irofin; Oct 2162-2238
- Fall 2110: Avlis Carpentry Enterprise (ACE) was established in Elysia by a group of carpenters led by Jillanae Maleficarium. From the initial days of its existence, the guild has been shown favor by the Right Hand of Dru'El, Woody, and the Left Hand of Dru'El, Pring. Both are penguins and part of that marvelous species -- Divine Avians.
- Summer 2141: At the request of the City Council of Elysia, the guild processed the wood gathered by the Shaahesk criminal Rhissaerk Jalesh as part of his punishment for crimes against the City of Elysia during the M'Chek-T'Nanshi war. The guild made 2000 hickory planks and 1000 planks each of oak and mahogany from the wood for use in reconstruction for parts of the City. ()
- Spring 2150: As part of the last reconstruction efforts following the M'Chek-T'Nanshi war, the guild once again provided its services in producing a large number of planks and studs for the final reconstruction prior to the City's Independence Celebration. ()
- Spring 2150: In cooperation with the Order of O'Ma, ACE sponsored an archery tournament at Champions Castle as part of Elysia's celebration of independence. Additionally, they provided instruments as prizes for the bardic contest hosted by the city. ()
- Late 2158/Early 2159: In response to a general call for assistance from General Marshal Fealith Anifail of Visimontium, a group of guild members, of their own volition, used the guild facilities in Elysia to produce a large quantity of planks for use in the reconstruction of Visimontium after the Drangonari attacks on the fledgling city. ()
- Fall 2166: Members of ACE came to the aid of a group of centaur druids and rangers of Skern. The centaurs had been summoned to a secret grove in the depths of T'Nanshi to guard the world's oldest and noblest of trees -- the Elven Hornebound. A nefarious giant had somehow formed a portal into the grove, and his group of ogrillon lackeys were intent on decimating the trees. ACE members destroyed the threat from the giant, and the druids -- through the power of Skern -- destroyed the portal for good.
- Fall 2175: Members of ACE first encounter a shade known as Shemath that had arisen in the wilds of T'Nanshi, in the old sereg hideout behind the waterfall located by the lift to the canopies closest to Elysia. From what they were able to gather, she initially lost her mortal life during an attack by Verossans centuries ago, and seems solely bent upon destruction of a certain group of them know as The Glade of the Heart. Through a series of unfortunate events, Shemath gains enough power to return to the world of the living as a powerful undead creature, and begins to assemble an army of the dead ... built on the bodies of innocents.
- Fall 2185: Following several years of attacks, defenses and even hunts, the members of ACE, assisted by Mhog'ar, an Ivory mage, were able to defeat Shemath, though not banish her. She still haunts the depths of Southern Negaria, bound with her demonic minion ... for now.
- Autumn 2200: The Guild volunteers to help Le Megen to reinforce the Elysian defenses against possible Shaahesk attacks from deep below the surface: Thus working underground, ACE carpenters shut off the Elysian entrance to the Underdark with walls and gates. While elite forces of the Le Megen army -together with sewer dwelling kobolds- keep the Shaahesk at distance, ACE-members erect firm reinforced walls deep down underground, supported by the strong shoulder of Korennya of the Warrior Maidens to hold up the gate-panels while ACE-members nail them in.
- Winter 2239: The Guild help Le Megen in the reconstruction of the wharves after a serious invasion of wood-boring beetle strenghtened by magic.