|Hit Die: d6|
|Base Attack Bonus: +3/4 levels|
Skill Points: 4 + INT modifier
|Class Skills: |
Primary Saving Throw(s):
The assassin is a master of dealing quick, lethal blows. Assassins often function as spies, informants, killers for hire, or agents of vengeance. Their skill in a variety of dark arts allows them to carry out missions of death with shocking, terrifying precision. Rogues, monks, and bards are ideal candidates to become assassins.
Alignment: Any evil
|2nd||+1||+0||+3||+0||Uncanny Dodge I||Combined 3/day:
|5th||+3||+1||+4||+1||Uncanny Dodge II||Combined 3/day:
Haste (self only)
Freedom of Movement
Dimension Door (self only)
|10th||+7||+3||+7||+3||Uncanny Dodge III||+5||5d6|
* It is not possible to combine these abilities with any other metamagic power. Silent is automatic and exclusive.
|Lvl||Feats||Poison save||Death attack|
Epic Selectable Class Feats: Blinding Speed
- The Improved Sneak Attack epic feat is currently bugged as of NWN update 1.66 because the additional damage is not applied unless you have at least one Rogue Sneak Attack feat or one Blackguard Sneak Attack feat. So Assassins may take the feat but without at least one Rogue level or four Blackguard levels it is useless.
- The Avlis version of the Use Magic Device skill gives a bonus to NON-ARTIFICED casting items. These include amulets, unique items, rings, etc. Bonus is +1 to caster level/Spell DC per 5 base ranks (not including modifiers, skill focuses, etc.) in the Use Magic Device skill.
- The Assassin's Death Attack is also a subject to Avlis-specific modifications.
Avlis Assassins of reknown
- Basically no Assassins on Avlis are known by identity although rumor has it that... aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh...
- Assassin Guide by syarul at GameFAQs NWN page