|Hit Die: d10|
|Base Attack Bonus: +1/level|
Skill Points: 2 + INT modifier
|Class Skills: |
Primary Saving Throw(s):
For the weapon master, perfection is found in the mastery of a single melee weapon. A weapon master seeks to unite this weapon of choice with his body, to make them one, and to use the weapon as naturally and without thought as any other limb.
Skills: Intimidate 4
|Lvl||BAB||Saves||Feats||AB bonus||Ki damage|
uses per day
|1st||+1||+0||+2||+0||Ki Damage, Weapon of Choice||-||1|
|5th||+5||+1||+4||+1||Increased Multiplier, Superior Weapon Focus||+1||5|
|Lvl||Feats||AB bonus||Ki damage|
uses per day
|13th||Bonus feat, Epic Superior Weapon Focus||+2||13|
Epic Bonus Feats: Armor Skin, Blinding Speed, Devastating Critical, Epic Damage Reduction, Epic Toughness, Epic Prowess, Epic Weapon Focus, Improved Whirlwind Attack (See: Improved Whirlwind Attack on Avlis), Overwhelming Critical, Superior Initiative, Weapon of Choice
- It is not possible to create a Weapon Master with unarmed or a ranged weapon.
- Because of the prerequisite feats associated with this Prestige Class, a Dexterity and Intelligence score of 13 is required.
- Although unspecified in the manual or in the game description, it is possible to take a second Weapon of Choice at Weapon Master Level 13+. This is done as a bonus feat as long as you have Weapon Focus in the 2nd weapon thus fulfilling all the prerequisites.
- Weapon Master and Shadowdancer are the only classes lacking the generic class skills craft weapon, craft trap, craft armor as well as concentration and Parry (all are cross-class skills).
- Although the ultimate specialist in a single weapon, Weapon Masters cannot take Weapon Specialization and Epic Weapon Specialization without taking at least 4 Fighter levels. One Fighter or Champion of Torm epic level must be taken for Epic Weapon Specialization, leaving room for 29 Weapon Master levels. The last weapon master bonus feat and AB increase is at level 28, so not much is lost by going that route.